CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why Are you now Reading about Mandy here?

Well...

Because I decided that my Small Town Adventures in the City blog was dated and didn't really fit where I am in my life now. So... I've fixed that. I now have my Sewing blog and now my Reading blog.

You're probably wondering how a brand new blog can have so many old posts? Well I use to to a Reading List tag in my old blog... so I imported only those posts.

I've also removed my name and I now have removed all my pictures with me in them from the free and open blog world. As a teacher I like to be a little more careful.

So when I finish the next book, I'll post about it here. You can link here from my Sewing Blog... I may have lost a couple of friends this way but there were way WAY more friends on my sewing blog anyway! So, happy reading everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails