CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Update Time... even if it's not about books :)

I've been really bogged down with school work and moving and having family visit. I'm reading just not a lot right now... or not stuff that I'd call pleasure reading (ie text books!). So, I have been playing around with the Blogger Platform a little

I now have an RSS feed... which I didn't know how it worked or anything about it until today! I hope if you're using a reader you'll find this helpful for visiting me :) Next I'm going to figure out how to implement the subscribe to have the most recent post emailed to you option... but I'm still learning and just happy to have learned this much :) Just click the button on the side!

I have added a link to my Facebook account. I recently set-up a new Facebook account for only my blogging friends. I will post all my quilting pictures and keep in touch there. I like it much better than Twitter... I tried Twitter before and it's just not for me! So If you and I aren't friends on Facebook yet... click on the button to the left!Photobucket

I created a BlogFrog community for That's Sew Mandy readers.... I'm not sure I'll keep this one up but I figered I'd give it a shot and see how it all works... we'll see what happens! Check it out and let me know what you think


I added LinkedWithin to my blog so new readers might be enticed to jump around and stay a while. It's free and I kinda like it! I've seen several other bloggers use it and I figured why not give it a try too?!

I've also created an about Mandy page at the top and streamlined the look of the blog a little by deleting my profile badge.

Hope you enjoy the new features! I'll be back with a book review soon I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails