CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Can You Keep a Secret?

My Secret is that I'm a huge procrastinator... while I should be studying/writing papers I'm reading for pleasure and writing blog posts!

Anyways... this is my favourite book that Sophie Kinsella has written... over all the Shopoholic Series and her other stand alone novels... this is it! I think it would make a great movie and it's not just a chick-lit book, its fun its whitty and the characters are real, you can picture then. They don't have that fictisious quality that she's known for having (at least in my opinion lol!) So, I say definately add this one to your reading list... and if you're not old enough to do more than hold hands with a boy, this one probably isn't safe for you yet :)



Next book on my list, Gatecrasher by Madeline Wickhem... ham? I dunno I'll figure it out before I do a real post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails