CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A great book!

I just finished a great book. I devoured it in a week again. It's called Cocktails for Three and was written by Madeleine Wickham. I have now left all of her books behind me... it seems I can't get another until this summer. I have 2 pre-ordered and there are 3-4 others that are out of print. I keep checking the local second-hand bookstore but no luck thus far.

Anyways, this book was amazing. Following 3 best friends over their life changing events. I highly recommend this book for a good laugh, a bit of romance, and fun!


My next book is the Makedown by Gitty Daneshvari (I think this one is going to be great too... I've already devoured 10 chapters in a couple of days!) I'm sure I'll be back with this review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails