CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I think I've found a new Favourite....

I just finished reading Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin...

It was FANTASTIC... I give it 6/5 stars... no kidding, it really has been a new favourite of mine since I started reading it. I'm so glad that Andrew has bought be it's sequel Something Blue for a birthday present too.

I will be undoubtedly starting that one today. I'm loving that I've decided to post about the books I've been reading. I think for a while I lost things to blog about. Without delving into the uber personal areas of my life that is.

I'm hoping that this will attract some new readers to my blog too. I want to continue sharing about the books that I have read. I think I may even do some posts about previous books that I have read. We'll see what the summer brings.

I've decided not to do any courses over the summer. I've been doing courses for 20 months straight now and I'm burnt-out. I'm just going to take a break and work for a bit. I wish I could find a permanent job as a teacher but I'm settling on this ABA job for now and possibly ECE later on.

Wow, this post is all a jumble! I'm usually not this scatter brained lol. Anyway, if you're looking for a great story about love and friendship... this book is it! Pick it up from your library, bookstore, best friend, wherever! You won't be disappointed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails