CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Another book...

I just finished the another book in my library. It's Happiness Sold Seperately by Lolly Winston. She could easily be my favourite author.

I just love this story... infertility, infidelity, separation, divorce, miscarriage, love, hate, children... it's all in between the covers. Just got to read it... I dare you to put it down!

It took me a while to read this one but it's because I loved it that much I would read sections over and over. I probably read it 2-3 times before I got through the whole thing!

It had a very interesting style too. It was written from multiple points of view. It was the first time I had read a book like that but it creates a situation where only the reader is omnipotent (I think that's the omni word I was looking for.... if it's not please let me know in the comments lol).

I loved her first book Good Grief and I can honestly say I can't wait for a 3rd one!

Check it out at the library or bookstore soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails